Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In case of cancellation due to weather, natural catastrophe or any other event beyond the control of the Festival, the event will be rescheduled.
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
The following items are ALLOWED* at FV Summerfest:
- Folding chairs are permitted in designated area. NO Tents, hammocks or canopies are allowed.
- (1) One unopened bottle of water per person.
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras)
- Dogs (on a leash)
The following items are PROHIBITED* at FV Summerfest:
- City Ordinance NO SMOKING in public parks and recreational facilities in the City of Fountain Valley.
- NO PICNIC COOLERS, BASKETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL SITE.
- No outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind. All food and beverage items must be purchased at the Festival. EXCEPT FOR (1) one unopened bottle of water per person.
- You may not bring alcohol into the festival site and you may not take alcohol outside of the festival area.
- No Glass Containers.
- No Wagons.
- No Portable Tables of any size.
- No Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc).
- No Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind.
- No Gambling or illegal activity of any kind.
- No Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No Skateboards or scooters.
- No Bicycles inside the festival grounds.
- No Tents, oversized umbrellas, canopies, hammocks, or shade structures of any kind.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No Large wallet and waist chains that exceed 12 inches in length and width of 1 inch.
- No Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed.
- No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.
- No Gang affiliated attire.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Foods are prepared by and are the sole responsibility of independent vendors and not the Festival.
Services and products sold are the sole responsibility of independent vendors and not the Festival.
Acts, prices, bands, rides, games and hours are subject to change.
MINORS under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult after 8:00PM.
Rides, games, food and some activities may cost extra.
Must be 21 years of age or older and properly wristbanded to consume alcohol.
Commercial activities and solicitation are prohibited without permission of the festival management.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Other Terms and Conditions
Ticket holders or attendees of the event consent to being filmed, photographed, and recorded as members of the audience. The resulting film footage, images and recordings may be used to promote Fountain Valley Summerfest/City of Fountain Valley events in print, various forms of media, and on websites. You consent that the footage remains our property and we may use it in conjunction with promotion of our event however we choose.
Event goers must comply with all relevant statutes, laws, safety announcements, and regulations while attending the event. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable Fountain Valley Summerfest/City of Fountain Valley, its security personnel, volunteers, staff, or event organizers to eject the attendee(s) from the event site without a refund.