How may we assist you?
We look forward to answering any questions you may have.
Fountain Valley Sports Park
16400 Brookhurst Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(Brookhurst Street at Heil Avenue)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have not received your order confirmation, please check your spam/junk mailbox. If not there, request a resend.
Reply to the order confirmation email you wish to cancel and state that it is a duplicate order. You will be sent confirmation of cancellation shortly thereafter. It may take up to 3 to 7 days to be reflected on your credit card account/bank account.
- Verify all information entered is correct (including your billing zip code).
- Look for a field outlined in red that indicates an error for that line of information.
- Make sure ALL information is filled in. IF NOT, the order cannot be processed that INCLUDES ALL QUESTIONS BEING ASKED.
- Make sure your credit card is MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- If you're still having problems, complete the contact information form (include your phone number). We will contact you directly shortly thereafter.
Tickets purchased on this site for ONE-DAY Admission are valid for either Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You do not need to contact us. We ask for which day you plan on attending so that we can estimate the attendance due to occupancy limits. You can use your tickets on Friday, Saturday or Sunday once for redemption.
Refunds will be considered only prior to Wednesday, June 14, 2023.
No outside food or drink.
Coolers are not allowed.
Guests may bring their own water bottles.
While we do not guarantee space for every guest to lay out blankets and chairs, they are allowed.
Summerfest continues to be a dog friendly event. All dogs must be leashed.
Parking is free.
Each of the parking lots at the Fountain Valley Sports Park comes with appropriately designated disabled person parking. Appropriate DMV identification is required.
We have a drop off zone for our event.