Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In case of cancellation due to weather, natural catastrophe or any other event beyond the control of the Festival, the event will be rescheduled.
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
The following items are ALLOWED* at FV Summerfest:
- Folding chairs are permitted in designated area. NO Tents, hammocks or canopies are allowed.
- (1) One unopened bottle of water per person.
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras)
- Dogs (on a leash)
The following items are PROHIBITED* at FV Summerfest:
- City Ordinance NO SMOKING in public parks and recreational facilities in the City of Fountain Valley.
- NO PICNIC COOLERS, BASKETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL SITE.
- No outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind. All food and beverage items must be purchased at the Festival. EXCEPT FOR (1) one unopened bottle of water per person.
- You may not bring alcohol into the festival site and you may not take alcohol outside of the festival area.
- No Glass Containers.
- No Wagons.
- No Portable Tables of any size.
- No Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc).
- No Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind.
- No Gambling or illegal activity of any kind.
- No Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No Skateboards or scooters.
- No Bicycles inside the festival grounds.
- No Tents, oversized umbrellas, canopies, hammocks, or shade structures of any kind.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No Large wallet and waist chains that exceed 12 inches in length and width of 1 inch.
- No Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed.
- No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.
- No Gang affiliated attire.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Foods are prepared by and are the sole responsibility of independent vendors and not the Festival.
Services and products sold are the sole responsibility of independent vendors and not the Festival.
Acts, prices, bands, rides, games and hours are subject to change.
MINORS under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult after 8:00PM.
Rides, games, food and some activities may cost extra.
Must be 21 years of age or older and properly wristbanded to consume alcohol.
Commercial activities and solicitation are prohibited without permission of the festival management.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.